Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summertime Fun

Summertime is in full-swing in Florida. We are surviving the heat by immersing ourselves in water whenever possible. Our weekly moms and kids playgroup has switched from playgrounds to pools for the duration of the summer.

Here is Lily and me, ready to swim.

Anwyn and her friend Leah jumping through the sprinklers on the trampoline.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Such fun! The kids loved our water day we had last week and were excited to swim on our quick trip.

The Tew Clan said...

Hey Kristi! It was good to see your comment on our blog--I was also glad to see that you have a blog. I have been wondering about you and how sunny Florida is treating you! Looks like you are having tons of fun! It was fun to drive through Canada--but it is SOOO big! We are having a great time though in Alaska--although I could do with some warmer weather!

The Checks Mix said...

Kristi!

I was SO excited to see your comment you left on our blog! Yay! Blogs are the best because they make it easier to stay in contact. You look great and your kids are adorable! They are close to my kids' ages. We will have to meet up some day and let them play! So is Jared in Medical school? I wasn't quite sure reading through the blog entries. So good to hear from you again!