Saturday, June 28, 2008

Scrambled Frog Tales

A few years ago Kristi, my sister Becky and her husband Paul, and I made this little film. We grew up making random movies over the years. This is the latest one we've created. It has no script, no fancy camera work, no directing, and no real acting but it's kind-of fun. I'll apologize in advance for the quality of the movie and quality of the upload. :)


5 comments:

robin marie said...

wow, i have NEVER seen any of you dance like that! that was great.

Jared said...

Yeah, after watching that now you know why you've never seen any of us dance like that. This video is already on international human rights watch-lists as a potential torture tactic.

Tiffany said...

For some strange reason I remembered the dream sequence and had forgotten the slaving prince. I've always wanted to own my own copy of this movie and now it is posted for all of us to enjoy!! Wow! Maybe we'll all have to make popcorn and all watch it tonight.

Amy T said...

The kids watched it and are asking for more! They want to see it again!

Fun movie.

The Yates Family said...

That was so awesome! I loved how Jared trimmed the grass with scissors and cleaned the sidewalk with the toothbrush! Such attention to detail, I have never seen. Great movie.