Alright Laura, I'll play along since you tagged me. :)
3 Joys:
1-Jared
2-Anwyn
3-Lily
3 Fears:
1-I'm really not a very good mom
2-Something terrible will happen to one of my 3 Joys
3-I'll say something really stupid or grammatically incorrect on my blogs.
3 Goals:
1-Raise children who are nice people.
2-Cross off all the things on my project list (ha, I know the project list is never-ending). I'll settle for crossing off one thing in the month of September.
3-Take a trip to the beach sometime in 2008. (We've been thwarted 3 times--bothersome Tropical Storm Fay!!)
3 Obsessions:
1-Organizing things and making lists.
2-Watching "The Office" episodes. We started watching Season 1 back in May, and have three episodes left to finish off Season 4. Dunder Mifflin you rock!
3-Blogging (especially reading anything to do with parenting, organizing, meals, home decorating...)
3 Facts About Myself:
1-I was raised in the Corn Capital of Canada.
2-I love to make lists and cross things off. Sometimes I cheat and put something on my list that I have already finished, just so I can have the satisfaction of crossing it off.
3-My favorite bedtime snack is a bowl of cereal, almost always Honey Nut Cheerios.
Okay, that was actually quite fun. Anyone else want to play?
2 comments:
Nice goals!
I add things to my list so I can check them off too. That feels so good!
Oh my goodness, I just found your blog through Brittany. I'm so excited! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment