Sunday, August 24, 2008

10 months old is a great age

Why Life is Good at 10 months old, by Lily

My hair is finally long enough for "antennae-style" ponytails.


I can crawl really fast now, pull myself up to stand, and I finally figured out how to sit back down again.


I have four teeth (2 up, 2 down), which is a good thing since I've decided that I don't want to eat anything offered to me on a spoon.


My mom just made me my very own special snuggly blanket.


I love to clap my hands and play peek-a-boo. I also give really good hugs and like to "bonk heads" (touch my forehead to yours).


Mostly I am just a really cute baby, and my family is lucky to have me!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

What a doll!! She is absolutely beautiful! It is great to get back in touch with you and see how you are doing.

Tiffany said...

What a cutie! Our kids all have their own special blankie--so fun to have one for Lily!

The Wessman Family said...

Yes, she is a very cute baby!