Saturday, August 16, 2008

Some New(ish) Songs

I have a couple new songs available for download (or just listen to online). The first was a bittersweet waltz I improvised on the piano while reading Romeo & Juliet (I wasn't playing the piano and reading at the same time). The second song was just me having fun in GarageBand; I can't say I really composed it because I just put loops together. It covers a range of musical styles and would be considered crossover classical. The song is meant to be a little humorous too, at least not be taken seriously.



I guess I'll post a few more of my songs in case some readers haven't heard them before.

Canon in E Flat - My arrangement of a popular song. I'm rerecording this song soon to hopefully get a little better version.

Meditation - a relaxing and long improv I did a while ago.

Midnight Lullaby - This is a song I composed on the piano a while ago. I'm planning on expanding it and arranging it for a choir at some point. It will be quite different from this version though. I have some lyrics already written.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

GTUIRITHHGJHTGJJH anwyn