Here's a recording of a piano song I wrote fairly recently. It's not the highest quality recording but it'll do for now. The following link actually takes you to a page from which you can listen to or download the song. The song is called Midnight Lullaby - it's not much of a lullaby as recorded but it originally was intended to be one. On the other hand it might just be the sort of lullaby a parent would sing to a child who was up at midnight - a little sweet but with a touch of frustration. I composed it in its earliest form around midnight one night as I worked on school stuff. I find that I do my best composing after 11 PM and often after midnight. Or maybe I'm just tired so everything I do sounds good because my brain isn't working fully. Or maybe some of the higher cognitive processes aren't working as well so some of my sorely limited creativity can leak out.
http://www.brainybehavior.com/music/
No comments:
Post a Comment