Jared - Kristi - Anwyn - Lily - Zach-Adam
What does this make me think of? Kristi is teaching piano lessons?She just got called as the ward organist, primary pianist, RS pianist...?She is spending every minute of the day keeping little exploring fingers from pounding on the piano?Hum... :)
You got it on the first try, Tiffany. I start teaching piano lessons this week, with 5 students. I'm excited!
Woo hoo! Welcome to the club.
We have been wanting to get Tanner in lessons? If you ever have any space available, send me some info!Good Luck with your new job!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What does this make me think of?
Kristi is teaching piano lessons?
She just got called as the ward organist, primary pianist, RS pianist...?
She is spending every minute of the day keeping little exploring fingers from pounding on the piano?
Hum... :)
You got it on the first try, Tiffany. I start teaching piano lessons this week, with 5 students. I'm excited!
Woo hoo! Welcome to the club.
We have been wanting to get Tanner in lessons? If you ever have any space available, send me some info!
Good Luck with your new job!
Post a Comment