Sunday, October 5, 2008

General Conference and more

We enjoyed a nice General Conference weekend. Anwyn kept busy for a few of the sessions with a Conference packet, supplemented with a balloon and a paper airplane.

Lily insisted on doing her own page. Give her a pen or a crayon, and she'll put it to the paper (although it will eventually make its way into her mouth). Look at her fingers--she's got great form!

Here is Anwyn's rendition of the Prophet and Apostles song. She learned this back when the order was "Hinckley, Monson, Faust...", but after some practice I think she has the new order down.



Here are a few other recent pictures of the girls for your enjoyment.

Playing in the sandbox.


Sometimes this is how the laundry gets done at our house.

And I found a great deal on these pajamas and couldn't resist the matching outfit.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute girls! Loved the song! The cousins will be impressed when I show it to them. :)

Kaitlyn loved seeing the Primary Children's choir--she wanted them to sing again today!

The Tew Clan said...

What cute girls and so well behaved. I need to get a packet like that put together for the next one to keep them occupied. We loved driving through Canada~it is so beautiful! Hope you are doing well!

becky said...

Hi Kristi! Your little girls are ADORABLE! They are getting so big -- I remember when you had your oldest.

Are you in Florida for the long term? Sounds like you're loving it.

Oh, and I'm SO glad you love the Office too. It's brilliant. I anxiously await the season premiere each year so I can throw a giant bash. :) I think the George Foreman Grill episode is still one of my fave.