Saturday the girls and I met up with some friends at an Easter Egg Hunt hosted by a Methodist church. It was a pretty fun event with a petting zoo, hayride, playground, and of course, egg hunting.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Week Excitement
We enjoyed some nice Easter celebrations this past week.
Saturday the girls and I met up with some friends at an Easter Egg Hunt hosted by a Methodist church. It was a pretty fun event with a petting zoo, hayride, playground, and of course, egg hunting.



Anwyn filled her basket and kept saying "I was so fast. Look how many eggs I have."
Sunday we dyed eggs, had a delicious ham dinner, and hid some eggs for Anwyn and Lily to find in our home. Lily got the ones that were left in plain sight on the floor, while Anwyn was required to search a little bit for the harder-to-see eggs.




Of course, through all of our activities we kept talking to Anwyn about the Savior and what Easter is really all about. This powerful video from Elder Holland's recent General Conference talk helped us keep our Easter activities in the proper perspective.
Saturday the girls and I met up with some friends at an Easter Egg Hunt hosted by a Methodist church. It was a pretty fun event with a petting zoo, hayride, playground, and of course, egg hunting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your eggs and the cute girls in pink! We're glad you all had a Happy Easter!
Don't tell your girls that we ate a little lamb for Easter;-) I always love to see the pictures of your cute girls. OK and you guys are pretty cute too!
Fun Easter! I love that you're always visiting animals. Afton LOVES animals. Our cat is the most amazing thing she's ever seen.
I'm glad you were able toget out and hane some Easter fun! Hopefully we can join you next year!! The girls are as cute as ever.
Post a Comment