Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bats and Alligators!

On Friday evening we went to campus to watch the bats fly out from the bat house. It houses about 100,000 bats. We got there a little early so we went to look for alligators first. We saw 3 different ones - 1 was quite small and the others were a little larger.

Anwyn wants to say: dygyduychguvhiub Dad Mom Anwyn Lily

Lurking in the lake.


Watching the alligators.


Another alligator.


Watching the sunset.


The little brown specks are the bats flying around the tree.


A video of the bats flying.


Here is a little alligator as well as some turtles.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

Alligators AND bats! Pretty exciting to see both. :) The alligator/water pictures are really neat. It would be fun to see that many bats!

Tiffany said...

Oops! I guess Amberly was signed into her account. That was me.

Eliza said...

We liked the animals. Andrew and Edward.

Becky said...

I have always wanted to see bats fly out! What a fun experience!

Tori said...

I can't believe you saw 3 gators! Those bats are awesome, huh?