Sunday, March 8, 2009

A visit to the horse farm

Yesterday the girls in our family had an outing to a horse farm. (Specifically, the Retirement Home for Horses.)
Anwyn had a fun time feeding the horses. She was excited her friends Abbie and Hunter were there too!


Lily was there also, but she was in the backpack carrier for most of the time, so I don't have any pictures of her.
We had a fun time and enjoyed being outside in the beautiful 80 degree Florida weather!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! Our kids would love this...hum...maybe I'll have to go track down some horses.

When we were younger I remember riding our bikes to take carrots to neighborhood horses.

aliciamae100 said...

Anwyn looks a little scared, like maybe she'd like to have an even longer carrot! :) Fun pictures!

The Kay Family said...

I'm so glad you were able to get out and enjoy a fun activity!!

The Boohers said...

Wow, those are great pics of the wildlife.