Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gross Moment of the Week

Today I went into the bathroom at church to change Lily's diaper. After I changed her diaper I put her down and grabbed the wipes container to put it back in the diaper bag. As I turned around to put it in the bag I saw Lily headed over to the urinal. She got there and stuck her hand in the water before I got to her. Eww. Needless to say, she received a good hand-washing with a double portion of soap. Ahh, the joys of parenting. We're counting down the days until Lily goes into nursery - only 3 more weeks! We're ending up in the halls during Sacrament Meeting now with her. She quite a rambunctious child when she wants to be. :) Anwyn is continuing to grow up and get bigger.

Other than the urinal experience and the melted measuring cup on the stove (which filled our kitchen/dining room/living room with smoke and burnt plastic smell), our week was fairly uneventful. We received a lot of rain last night; it was a lovely thunderstorm with lightning striking nearby. I often forget how much and hard it can rain here in Florida. I love the rain and the gray, cloudy skies!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Whew! On my first read-through I thought you said she stuck her head in (not her hand!). That really would be Eeeewwww! :)

We're glad your doing well--it's always good to hear from you.

Becky said...

Ahhh, the lovely toilet experiences in our lives. Yuck! Why do babies find toilets irresistible?