Jared - Kristi - Anwyn - Lily - Zach-Adam
Wow!! Where did you pick these at?!
Lucky you! They (the girls and the strawberries!) are so beautiful.
Oh, yum yum yum. Hang on a minute. I am loading the kids and we will start driving today! Those are some serious strawberries!
We would love to have anyone join us for more strawberry picking! I'm sure we'll be out multiple times in the next month or so.We picked our berries at Roger's Farms. Here's a link for the local pick your own farms in our area: http://www.pickyourown.org/FLnorth.htm
Do you happen to remember the cost per pound? Just wondering how much cheaper it is than the store right now.
Really, where'd you pick them? I'll be in Jax in two weeks and wouldn't mind a little berry picking myself! Looks so fun!
never mind, just saw your comment about where it was. :)
We are hoping our strawberry plants will have a few strawberries this year (after the snow stops).
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow!! Where did you pick these at?!
Lucky you! They (the girls and the strawberries!) are so beautiful.
Oh, yum yum yum. Hang on a minute. I am loading the kids and we will start driving today! Those are some serious strawberries!
We would love to have anyone join us for more strawberry picking! I'm sure we'll be out multiple times in the next month or so.
We picked our berries at Roger's Farms. Here's a link for the local pick your own farms in our area: http://www.pickyourown.org/FLnorth.htm
Do you happen to remember the cost per pound? Just wondering how much cheaper it is than the store right now.
Really, where'd you pick them? I'll be in Jax in two weeks and wouldn't mind a little berry picking myself! Looks so fun!
never mind, just saw your comment about where it was. :)
We are hoping our strawberry plants will have a few strawberries this year (after the snow stops).
Post a Comment