Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"I'm a big girl now, so I go to Joy School."

Today was Anwyn's first day of *Joy School. She has been really looking forward to it and has packed her backpack numerous times in the last few weeks.


She had a great time, with wonderful teachers and great new friends.

Likewise, I have been looking forward to the start of school and a few hours a week to myself. Lily graciously followed my plan and cooperated by napping for most of the school hours.

*The Joy School curriculum is built around joy--with the philosophy that happy children become strong students and well adjusted adults.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun! It sounds like Joy all around (thanks, Lily!).

Karyn said...

Cute! I did Joy School with Brennan last year. I loved it. It's a great program for the 1st year of preschool.

Jan said...

School is great! Especially for getting some rest! ;) And it looked like fun at the beach!