Here's the link: http://ahouseofprayer.blogspot.com/
Thursday, September 18, 2008
New Blog!
Those are just the words you want to hear from me, I know. I started a new LDS religious/gospel blog called A House of Prayer. I decided to post what I've been writing as part of my current daily scripture study so it's really no extra writing for me. Besides, you can never write too much about the gospel. Some of the posts are quite long (upwards of 3,000 words), just to warn you. I could break them up into multiple posts but I'm going to try posting each gospel essay as a whole for now. Some of my posts will be very very rough and others a little more polished. I'll probably go back and add to some of them as I find new scriptures to add. When that occurs, I will repost the updated essay (with the new parts italicized, if I remember).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment