After that, Anwyn drew a picture of me...in a skirt...with long luscious eyelashes and eyebrows. I guess my teaching her to draw a skirt backfired. It's not like I wear skirts around the house that often. [No, I really don't wear skirts around the house]. :-) Here's the picture (in the picture is the sun (blue - Anwyn said it should be yellow but she drew it blue), the Dad (in the skirt), and Anwyn).
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Church Drawing
Today in Sacrament Meeting Anwyn started drawing stick figures of friends and our family. She drew a picture of her friend Leah with the sun over her head. Then she drew Kristi holding Lily. It looked like Kristi had 3 legs (Anwyn drew the body down to the bottom of the page with her legs coming off her body a little under her arms). Seeing that, I encouraged her to color the drawing so it looked like Kristi was wearing a skirt instead of having 3 legs (I didn't really care about the 3 legs bit, I just thought it would be nice for Kristi to be wearing a skirt or dress like she was at church).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love little kid pictures--just love them. Thanks for sharing Anwyn's.
Post a Comment