Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nurture Mama is born!

I have started a new blog and am super excited about it!

I recently realized that the more I surround myself with positive mothering quotes and thoughts, the better I feel about my job as a mother, and consequently, the better mother I am. I thought about setting a goal to read one General Authority quote about mothering each day, to keep me inspired. But that didn't happen.

Last Sunday I was reading Susan Tanner's recent General Conference address when inspiration struck. Why not start my own blog, centered on strengthening and nurturing mothers? The focus would be LDS quotes on mothering, but could also contain book reviews, mother tip and tricks, my mothering experiences and other family resources. As a graduate of BYU in Marriage, Family and Human Development, I have a wealth of resources to draw upon.

So Nurture Mama has been born (admittedly that is all I have been working on this week)! Please stop by and visit often!

No comments: