Note: Our Canadian accents are not meant to make fun of Canadians (after all, Kristi is from Canada). It was about the only accent we could, uh, do though. It was also meant to be humorous because we (Paul and myself) were supposed to be Russian and Mexican but speaking with stereotypical and clearly exaggerated Canadian accents. Our apologies to our Canadian viewers.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
The Email Award Movie
Five years ago we made this movie. It's called The Email Award. Like the previous movie I posted, this movie is not meant to be serious at all. It has a little speck of plot. On backup from DVD the first 20 seconds of sound got cut off so don't be alarmed if you don't hear any sound at first (although, by the time the movie is over you'll probably wish that the sound had never started). The movie isn't too long but we do have a couple commercials, a post-movie cooking show, and outtakes. The entire movie is about 18 minutes. If you watch the whole thing, it just might be the best 18 minutes of your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! That was something! I especially loved Becky's dance moves at the beginning. Had no idea you were all such the actors. I'm sure your kids will just love watching these someday, maybe you can even pull them out for their dates to see, I'm sure they'd love that! :)
You had a full room here in Arizona on Sunday laughing and watching. :)
Post a Comment