Sunday, June 13, 2010

Portraits

I had a coupon for a free photo, so this week I took Zach in to the studio to get his photos taken. He was so good and we got some good smiles.
We ended up having to wait quite awhile for our photos, so the studio gave us an extra picture to make up for the wait.
We love our sweet boy!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Zach is such a handsome boy!
I hope that we will be able to see you guys...I hear there is a big trip coming up!

Tiffany said...

What a sweetie! It's so fun to have a baby smile for the camera. :)

The Kay Family said...

Those are sweet pictures of little Zach! He has such a loveable smile, I just can't resist it. I'm glad that you caught it on camera. :)

Amber said...

What a cute baby! Great pictures! I hope you guys enjoy your trip!!