How old is your dad? 30 (Lily said "Too old".)
How tall is your dad? I think we have to measure.
What was your dad like as a child? He was funny.
What makes Dad happy? When I give him cards.
What is your dad really good at? Giving shoulder rides and juggling.
What is your dad's favorite food? Pizza (Lily said "Ketchup".)
If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Diego
What do you and your dad do together? Go on walks. (Lily said "Go swimming pool".)
How do you know your dad loves you? Because he snuggles with me and tucks me in bed.
My dad loves to relax by... working on his computer.
The best thing he cooks is... pancakes. (Lily said "food".)
When my dad shops he likes to buy... I don’t know, because he doesn’t really shop with us.
My dad's favorite household chore is... work on his computer.
My dad's favorite tv show is... I don’t know because I don’t really watch shows with him, and he might like a grown-up show.
If he could go on a trip he would go to...Arizona.
Anwyn wanted to share this joke: "Who is the best dad? You are!"
We love you, Jared!
6 comments:
What cute Father's Day posts! The girls are smart little cookies.
Lily was looking especially big to me. :)
Did you put gel in Zach's hair? Because it looks like his hair is gelled just like Jared's.
That's Zach's double cowlick up front. No gel. :)
Happy late Father's day to a great Dad! What beautiful children!
The funny face photo is my favorite! Great Post! I borrowed your idea (I remembered from last year)and interviewed Elizabeth http://myjoyfulspirit.blogspot.com
Thanks :- )
Cute pictures! I think it is so fun that you have girls AND a boy now. Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment