Thursday, November 12, 2009

Photo session

This week I took Lily to get her 2 year old pictures taken. I exercise immense willpower (to preserve our budget) and only allow myself to walk out of the studio with the free 8x10 for which I have a coupon. This picture was too adorable not to share!

9 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

So adorable!!

Tiffany said...

What a cutie!

When I go they say do you want this, this, this? Sure I want it, but I can't say yes to everything!

Judy Wessman said...

That is just precious!

Becky said...

Lily looks so old! What a beautiful girl. I applaud your willpower! Way to go!

aliciamae100 said...

if the other pics were half as cute as this one I'd say that yes, you did exercise some MAJOR willpower! :)

aliciamae100 said...

if the other pics were half as cute as this one I'd say that yes, you did exercise some MAJOR willpower! :)

Amber said...

I am glad I was able to see it here because I forgot to ask you to see it when I was at your house! What a great picture!

Amy T said...

That's darling. Dan saw Lily's picture on facebook and wanted to look at it again and again. He sure likes seeing pictures of his cousins!

The Boohers said...

It's so hard to just leave with one! But you picked an adorable one.:)