Saturday, November 7, 2009

Family Portrait 2009


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Baby #3 appearing sometime near the beginning of April 2010!

11 comments:

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

Congrats! Being pregnant in the winter time is so nice.

The Wessman Family said...

Congrats! We are very happy for you. Just the other day Mike and I were counting up all the new babies for this past year - now more to come in 2010. Yeah!

The Kay Family said...

Yay!! It's official!

Bekah and Lance said...

Yeah! Congrats! However I decided I shouldn't read things like this in the early morning...I confuse myself. I saw the picture with the round middle on Kristi and started debating with myself about whether or not I knew she was expecting and how come I didn't know. Anywho, I finally figured it all out when I kept reading...should have done that in the first place. :) Cute little picture!

Becky said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for the new baby.

aliciamae100 said...

YAY! congratulations!!

Erin said...

YAY!!! I have been wanting to tell you congrats but I didn't know if you were ready for the world to know! That is so exciting! Your little girls are so darling and it will be fun to have another one!
Hope all is going well in Florida!
Love, Erin

Roadrunner said...

Congrats to you! Whatever you do, avoid Dr. Harris ;)

Amy T said...

Congratulations! So exciting! Pretty soon your kids will outnumber you!

Another Piece Of Chocolate said...

Great news!!! what a blessing for a great family!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

I had no idea...congratulations! Hope you are feeling well!