It's a boy! We didn't want our baby to feel left out of the recent photos we posted here on our blog so we had a photo shoot of him today. He was quite wiggly but certainly wasn't shy in front of the "camera". Here are his first pictures.
Cute little feet and toesies!
Profile shot.
This is either the "I'm alright" picture or the hitchhiking shot.
9 comments:
Aww congrats! I'm excited that it's a boy :)
That is so exciting. Congradulations on expecting another beautiful child and also that its a boy!
Wow! How exciting!
I love the feet views! You can already tell how cute he is. :)
I had meant to call yesterday to ask about the news, but the day totally slipped away from me and I forgot. Sorry!! BUT. . . YAY!! I'm so excited that you are having a boy, and he looks so cute in the pictures - love those toesies. Congratulations!
Congratulations! What a cutie!
YAY for a little boy! That is so much fun!!!! We're so happy for you! Hope all is going well! :)
Love, Erin
Congrats--boys are so much fun!!I liked your family portrait, too, that announces the exciting baby news!
Congratulations! We're having a boy too. He was sleepy and not moving around much during his ultrasound. We got to see the important things though :0)
Post a Comment