Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tongue-curling

The girls obliged us today by posing for a mini-photo-shoot after church.
A pretty flower.

We recently discovered that Lily has joined the ranks of those who can curl their tongues. In our family that makes 3 to 1. Kristi is the unfortunate one who has no talent for tongue-curling.
Look, a tongue roll!
Don't you just love those adorable little pigtails?!
The good big sister holding her Lily.
Are not we so cute?

6 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

No worries Kristi, I am also outnumbered when it comes to tongue tricks. My dad can roll and fold his tongue, my mom can touch her tongue to her nose, my siblings can all do one or the other, and I can do nothing. Lance can also roll his tongue so I guess we'll wait to see if our kids are lame-o like their mom or not. :)

Tiffany said...

What cute girls!

Our kids love to keep track of who can do what with their tongues. It's a major topic of conversation at the dinner table sometimes. :)

RT and M said...

Cute tongues and cute girls! I can't roll my tongue either, but Ryan can. I'm interested to see if Kevin can--is that a dominant gene?

The Wessman Family said...

I can do nothing with my tongue...I need to ask Mike though because according to Bekah's post, he can! Your girls are beautiful. Anwyn's pony tails look so long!

Becky said...

I think I am the only one of the Tanner siblings that can't roll my tongue (oh the pain- I have always wanted to drink my water out of a tongue straw!!!). So far, all my children can roll their tongues (thanks to Paul). Anwyn's hair is so long!

The Boohers said...

A whole world of talents remains undiscovered in our family. I never even thought to quiz my kids on this. Yet another reason I'm glad we know you guys!