I decided to take a few other photos as well. I had not tried nighttime shots likes these before so I thought I'd try taking pictures of the moon. Here are a couple that turned out okay. I was really hoping to capture the dark side of the moon - it's rumored to show for one minute only on August 9th - but the dark side remained shy. So you'll have to suffice with the same old boring side we always see. So in fact, the title of this post is ironic - the moon certainly was not toady, at least not to me. The toad wasn't even particularly toady. :) [Note: I'm kidding about that rumor; we do not see the dark side of the moon].
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Toady Moon
I decided to take a few other photos as well. I had not tried nighttime shots likes these before so I thought I'd try taking pictures of the moon. Here are a couple that turned out okay. I was really hoping to capture the dark side of the moon - it's rumored to show for one minute only on August 9th - but the dark side remained shy. So you'll have to suffice with the same old boring side we always see. So in fact, the title of this post is ironic - the moon certainly was not toady, at least not to me. The toad wasn't even particularly toady. :) [Note: I'm kidding about that rumor; we do not see the dark side of the moon].
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment