In honor of the birthday boy, here are 10 Things I Love About Jared
1. You never say unkind things about anyone—ever.
2. You are a wonderful blog coach for me—through all the steps of launching, publishing, and promoting. Nurture Mama wouldn’t be online (or look nearly as good) without you!
3. You expose me to a wide variety of music. From Yellowcard to the Beatles to Erich Kunzel to Jon Schmidt—sometimes all in the same hour!
4. You are “enduring to the end” of your schooling. Earning a PhD takes a lot of work and a lot of years, and I admire your perseverance.
5. You like to have snuggly movie date nights at home with me.
6. You are very intelligent.
7. You are a wonderful father. The girls get so excited (as do I) when you walk in the door after a day on campus.
8. You are a talented musician—piano, organ, vocal, composition. I aspire to someday be able to play like you!
9. You have a wonderful passion for reading and lifelong learning. You have a great taste in books and I like your recommendations.
10. You are good and kind and loving and supportive and helpful and loyal and wonderful!
Anwyn saw me writing my list so she decided to write her own list and give it to her Dad. This is what she came up with. (I helped her with the spelling, but she did the rest herself.)
2 comments:
Thanks--this was fun to read! I think you all make a great team. :)
Sounds like a great birthday! What a happy family.
Post a Comment