We had a nice Sunday Father's Day. I made chicken enchiladas and black beans and rice and zucchini and cantaloupe for dinner, with lemon bars for dessert (Jared loves lemon stuff!). The girls made a few pictures and cards for their dad. I am thankful for the wonderful father that Jared is, and I'm sure glad to have him as my partner when it comes to parenting!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Father's Day
Here is our traditional photo Father's Day card. (In my opinion, if we've done it two years in a row it's now a tradition!)

Lily didn't want to sit still and hold on to her sign, so I tried taping it to her and this is the best I could get. She is a busy little girl so good pictures of her are difficult to come by.
We are thankful for the wonderful fathers in our life. You can read what Jared and I each wrote about fathers on our other blogs: Nurture Mama and A House of Prayer.
We had a nice Sunday Father's Day. I made chicken enchiladas and black beans and rice and zucchini and cantaloupe for dinner, with lemon bars for dessert (Jared loves lemon stuff!). The girls made a few pictures and cards for their dad. I am thankful for the wonderful father that Jared is, and I'm sure glad to have him as my partner when it comes to parenting!
We had a nice Sunday Father's Day. I made chicken enchiladas and black beans and rice and zucchini and cantaloupe for dinner, with lemon bars for dessert (Jared loves lemon stuff!). The girls made a few pictures and cards for their dad. I am thankful for the wonderful father that Jared is, and I'm sure glad to have him as my partner when it comes to parenting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that you taped the picture to Lily! Your dinner sounds spectacular and very yummy!
Post a Comment