Sunday, May 24, 2009

Anwyn's Answers About Dad

Anwyn answered these questions about Mommy last fall. Today I thought it would be fun to see what she said about Daddy.

My Dad

How old is your dad? 28

How tall is your dad? Ummm, we need to measure.

What was your dad like as a child? I don't really know. That one's really tricky.

What makes Dad happy? By playing with him and doing surprises.

What is your dad really good at? Playing playstation games.

What is your dad's favorite food? Macaroni and cheese

If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Diego. He's also like Diego because he rescues. Do you remember that day we came home from campus and there was that armadillo in the garbage can and he rescued it? And it rained after that.

What do you and your dad do together? Play and play playstation games.

How do you know your dad loves you? Because he gives me hugs and kisses.

What is somethings that Dad always says to you? I love you.

I really love it when... my dad reads.

My dad likes to wear... what he's wearing right now (shorts and a t-shirt).

The best thing Dad does is... go to school.

It makes him happy when... I hug him.

My dad loves to relax by... I think play playstation games.

I like it when he... plays with me.

The best thing he cooks is... spaghetti and lasagna and macaroni and cheese.

When my dad shops he likes to buy... That's tricky. Daddy's never gone shopping, right?

My dad's favorite household chore is... take care of the kids while you're (Mom) gone.

My dad's favorite tv show is... I think Star Wars.

If he could go on a trip he would go to... Wales.

I love my dad because... he hugs me.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute! :)

Anwyn did really well with these--she's quite observant!

The Wessman Family said...

How sweet is that! Mike and I didn't realize Jared was such a pro at the Playstation:)

Amy T said...

Cute blog redesign. Fun questions and answers.

Eliza said...

That's a great set of questions--and answers!

Roadrunner said...

That sounds really accurate. She's smart!

Amber said...

So cute! I like your blog "look". Very cool!

The Kay Family said...

I love the "tricky-ness" of all the questions!! I'll have to ask some of these about our Daddy for his Birthday or Father's Day soon.

The Boohers said...

Totally going to copy this for father's day! Thanks:)