Sunday, February 15, 2009

To Atlanta and Back Again

I got back from the annual conference of the International Neuropsychological Society, which was held in Atlanta this year. A group of us from my lab carpooled up. It was a cozy drive with 5 of us in a 5 seater sedan. The conference was at the Marriott Marquis, which is also where we stayed. The rooms were quite nice. I was gone from Tuesday morning until Saturday evening.

A view out my hotel room window on the 31st floor.


Looking down from the 31st floor to the ground floor of the hotel.


Me in front of one of my posters.


Looking up to the top of the hotel from the bottom.


Another picture looking up.

I had a great time at the conference. It was fun seeing some of the other research being conducted. I also liked seeing friends who are in various parts of the country. It's much better being home though, especially after being gone for so long.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

We're glad you liked the conference, though Kirk agrees with you that it is nice to get back home.

Tiffany said...

What an amazing hotel--quite fun! I'm glad things went well for you and you got back safely.