"Dear Students,
A number of University of Florida students have reported receiving a text message today claiming that voting has been extended until Wednesday. This message is NOT legitimate and it should be ignored. Voting concludes today -- Tuesday, Nov. 4 -- and polls close at 7 p.m.
If you have any questions, please call the Alachua County Supervisor of Elections office...."
A number of University of Florida students have reported receiving a text message today claiming that voting has been extended until Wednesday. This message is NOT legitimate and it should be ignored. Voting concludes today -- Tuesday, Nov. 4 -- and polls close at 7 p.m.
If you have any questions, please call the Alachua County Supervisor of Elections office...."
Man, I guess this means I need to go vote today instead of waiting until tomorrow. I was excited that I could procrastinate for another day. ;)
[Note: I sent in an absentee ballot already].
No comments:
Post a Comment