Sunday, November 23, 2008

Attack of the not-so-giant baby and adventures with critters

Over the past few days we've done varied things like sitting, standing, eating, sleeping, reading, and playing. We even ventured outside into the bitter Florida weather (it actually has been fairly cold for here - lows in the low 30s and highs in the upper 50s to low 60s).


Dad, just home from campus, and Anwyn trying out the self-timer on the camera


Artsy Anwyn


"Lil lil"


She could be the new Godzilla. Aaaaaahhhhh, attack of the 3 foot baby!


Future gamer


A toad (maybe a frog?) that is trying to hibernate in our little shed


A big Tettigoniidae (katydid) we found while trimming a bush


Anwyn had fun letting it crawl up her arm


Candid shot of Anwyn playing outside with Dad (who has the camera, of course)


Hmm, I think I'll call this photo something profound like Girl by Tree.


Well, we've had some fun over the past few days. Anwyn and I did some work outside trimming a bush that was overhanging the walkway to our front door. We also fixed a window screen that needed fixing. Then we found the katydid and played with that for a while.

2 comments:

The Kay Family said...

Love all of the new pictures (I think the new camera is treating you well!!) And I was so happy to see the little video of Lily toddling around like a big girl, and Anwyn was so cute, "Come to Anwyn! Come to Anwyn!" Thanks for sharing.

The Checks Mix said...

It looks so nice and warm! Actually, we have been pretty lucky to have a nice fall here in Rexburg. Cool katydid! Anwyn has no fear does she. Lily is so big now!