Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January Little Things

In January we continued our 7 a.m. morning mile. Some morning were a little chilly! 

Pink nose Lily
 We don't own very much in the way of winter clothing, so Zach ended up with a nice pink pair.
 Adam was warmer bundled up in a few blankets in the stroller.

Playing peek-a-boo!


I was saddened by the passing of my Grandpa Larsen. I wrote about some of my memories of him here.


Adam enjoying his new dump truck.

The kids and I went to a special "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" event at the FLMNH. The main activity was a scavenger hunt throughout the museum, where we identified imaginary creatures from the world of Harry Potter compared with similar real-world creatures. 





We spent a morning at one of our favorite parks, the new Depot Park.
 This little one likes to hide in cupboards...
 ...and in boxes!
 One Sunday morning the kids gathered up all of their stuffed animals for a party.
I love this drawing that Zach made in Primary of Joseph Smith's First Vision.

Playing with trains.






A sweet picture of our family that Lily drew.


No comments: