Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day 2015

We are thankful to celebrate the wonderful father's in our family! We have a wonderful Dad and two great grandpas!
The children and I made a little handprint tree as a gift. It was a bit of a challenge to get 2-month-old Adam's handprint (it took me and Anwyn and Lily working together).
Jared ended up making a lot of the meals today, since I was often busy feeding Adam. He made DAD biscuits and sausage for breakfast, and we worked together making Chicken Roll-ups for dinner. For dessert I made a tasty apple crisp.



This year, instead of our traditional Father's Day Interview, I opted for a printable version where the kids could write in their own answers.  The children know their dad pretty well. Lily and Zach both answered "He likes to go to...work", while Anwyn said "Utah".

Anwyn: I love my dad because..."he loves me."
Lily: I love my dad because..."he is funny."
 Zach: I love my dad because..."he makes food for me."
Sweet baby Adam is just lovable.
 We are sure grateful for this great guy in our lives!

No comments: