This year for Halloween we had two cute witches and a spiderman (or "piderman" as Zach would say it).
We enjoyed the lead up to Halloween with a few events, including our ward Trunk or Treat, and a Boo Bash party at the library. I am the room parent for Anwyn's second grade class, so I got to plan a party for her class (and Lily and Zach got to come along).
Our friends the Wrights hosted a fun dinner party on Halloween eve.
The main course was "Ghosts in the graveyard" (RIP toasted bread, mashed potato ghosts over a meatloaf grave).
I brought a plate of "skeleton fingers" (string cheese with slivered almonds attached to the end, secured by a dab of cream cheese).
And a tray of deviled eggs with a few olive spiders on top.
Our annual pumpkin carving tradition took place during Family Home Evening on Monday night.
The finished product...a monster!
1 comment:
cute cute! the skeleton finders are clever!
Post a Comment