Sunday, June 3, 2012

Zach's birthday photo shoot

After Zach's recent birthday (well, it's been two months, but I think I can still qualify that as recent!), we headed out for a special photo session with the awesome Janene. She takes wonderful photos! Here are my favorites of our handsome little man.
 #1
 #2
 #3
 #4
 #5
 #6
 #7
 #8
 #9
 There are so many great shots, I can't decide which one to order and frame for our family photo wall. 

Which photo would you pick??!! 

(#9 isn't really in the running, but I had to share his "excited, show me your muscles" look).

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

So fun! They are all cute! It is hard to pick! For a photo wall I like 3 or 5, but all of them would be great!

robin marie said...

#1, 3, 4!! He is so cute with that little tie!

Amy T said...

Cuteness!