Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cousin Time

Since we have lived in Florida time spent with family is a rare blessing for us, and I treasure every minute. We were so thrilled to have the Nelson family travel all the way from Canada for a vacation, and we were happy to take some vacation time with them! Our children were instantly friends with their cousins (it helped that Luke, Maggie, Jenna, and Beth gave lots of piggyback rides!).
 
 Beth and Anwyn
 Playing in the trees.
Unfortunately, Lily was opposed to a lot of picture taking, and we couldn't get her in this photo as we said our goodbyes. But she loved her cousins (especially seeing Macy, and having a cousin her age to play with), and hasn't stopped talking about them.
Now I am kicking myself--why didn't I get a picture with my sister Deanna?! Hopefully I don't have too wait too many years to see her again. I love my sisters!

It was so wonderful to spend time with the Nelsons, and we are so glad they came!

1 comment:

Yo Momma Runs said...

Older cousins are so fun! My kids are in love with their high schooler cousins.