Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010: An interview and some photos


Last year I asked Anwyn a set of questions to hear her impressions of me and my work as a mother. I thought it would be fun to repeat the questions for Mother's Day and see if her responses differ. Below is the text of our interview, you can read last years interview here.
How old is your mom? 30 years old

How tall is your mom? 50 inches

What makes mom happy? Hugs and kisses and cards
 What is your mom really good at? Singing

What is your mom’s favorite food? Pizza

If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Mary Poppins
 What do you and your mom do together? Play

What is something that Mom always says to you? I love you

I really love it when... she plays with me and takes me outside.
 My mom loves to relax by... taking care of Zach.

The best thing she cooks is... chicken nuggets.

When my mom shops she likes to buy... milk.
 My mom’s favorite household chore is... work in the kitchen.

My mom’s favorite movie is... it’s hard to say because you’re a grown-up and you watch grown-up movies.

If she could go on a trip she would go to...Utah.

How do you know your mom loves you? Because she gives me hugs and kisses

Thanks to Jared for being our photographer today!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

What beautiful pictures! You look wonderful Kristi! Happy Mother's day to you.

Anwyn is so cute. I think she understood the questions a bit more this year. :) It's fun to see them grow.

The Kay Family said...

So cute!! You will treasure those pictures forever. I desperately need to do that.

I'm surprised there was no, "that's tricky" answers this time.

You're a beautiful mom, Kristi!