Jared - Kristi - Anwyn - Lily - Zach-Adam
A heartfelt "congratulations" from this stranger. :)
Thanks but you're not a complete stranger; I read your blog (even if I haven't commented for quite a while). :) Anyway, thanks again!
Happy day (then and now!)! It's amazing how much can happen...
Happy Anniversary! That's a cute picture of the two of you.
Awwwwww, congratulations!! We are 8 years this year, too. Time flies and quickly fills with blessings, doesn't it?
Happy Days! Also, that is a beautiful picture in every way!
Congrats to you as well! I hope you two had a great day celebrating!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
A heartfelt "congratulations" from this stranger. :)
Thanks but you're not a complete stranger; I read your blog (even if I haven't commented for quite a while). :) Anyway, thanks again!
Happy day (then and now!)! It's amazing how much can happen...
Happy Anniversary! That's a cute picture of the two of you.
Awwwwww, congratulations!! We are 8 years this year, too. Time flies and quickly fills with blessings, doesn't it?
Happy Days! Also, that is a beautiful picture in every way!
Congrats to you as well! I hope you two had a great day celebrating!
Post a Comment