Here are a few slideshows of the past few days. My parents came to visit so we did some fun things. We spent the night in Orlando and went to Animal Kingdom the next day.
We also went hiking around Gainesville to see alligators, birds, and bats as well as to experience the 90 degree weather and humidity.
Help! I loved your slideshows. When I did one today I couldn't get it to load on my blog. :( It kept giving me an html error. I read the Picasa help and did what I thought I was supposed to do... Do you have any tips?
4 comments:
Thanks for posting such great pictures! It looks like you had a fun time. I love the close up of Lily.
The cute little Lily reminds me a bit of a little Jared. :) It's fun to see and hear about your adventures!
Help! I loved your slideshows. When I did one today I couldn't get it to load on my blog. :( It kept giving me an html error. I read the Picasa help and did what I thought I was supposed to do... Do you have any tips?
Looks like you guys had fun! You have a lot of cute pictures up...I haven't checked blogs for a while! :)
Post a Comment