We celebrated the day with just a little party here at home. Lily received a few presents but really liked the "froggy cake" the best.
We are thankful joyful Lily is part of our family. She has grown up so much in the past two years. Here are a few photos of the day so you can join in our celebration.
Lovely Lily
Big sister helping Lily open her presents.
Lily's Halloween costume/dress-up fairy outfit.
Do you think I can fly?
Classy lady.
About to partake of cake.
Eating the frog's eye.
Yummy!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Lily! It looks like you have a fun fairy costume and enjoyed your cute cake. Caroline enjoyed watching the movies. She said "frog hopping." It's fun to see the girls talk!
Adrie loved watching the videos. I especially loved when Lily showed that she really wanted to eat the cake! What a great cake.
So cute! Love the videos! Great job on that cake! It's so cute!
so sweet! the cake is adorable - I love that she's eating the eye. :) and her new outfit is darling!
Happy Birthday precious girl! We love you!
Post a Comment