Friday, January 9, 2009

A Happy Birthday

Kristi celebrated her birthday on Wednesday this week. It was a busy day, with the regular tasks of taking care of kids and an afternoon of piano lessons, and Jared busy on campus all day long. But we had time for a little celebration after dinner to enjoy some cheesecake. The nice mothers of her piano students surprised her with a lovely cake and beautiful flowers.

Here are a few pictures of very young Kristi. (The middle and high school years pictures are tucked away in the closet under a few layers of boxes, so these will have to curb your curiosity).

Baby Kristi

3 or 4 years old

Kindergarten

Grade 3

11 years old

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday! What cute pictures! Those were fun to see. :)

The Kay Family said...

I didn't know your birthday was so close to Anwyn's (isn't that funny that we know each other's kids birthdays but not the adults. . . well maybe it's more sad than funny!) Happy Happy Birthday!! And is that dark BROWN hair I see?????

aliciamae100 said...

Np faitr that you never had an awkward stage - you look cute in all the pics!

aliciamae100 said...

uh, sorry my comment had so many typos - I have a sweet, distracting baby on my lap. :)

Angela said...

Happy Birthday!! Your pictures are so cute!

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! I love seeing pictures of people when they are younger. You're hair was so blond!!

Hope you are having a great week, see you Sunday!

Roadrunner said...

You are so cute! Happy late birthday.

Amber said...

How fun! I was behind on your blog! The picture of you at 4 or 5 looks a bit like Anwyn!