Here's a bird at Lake Alice. It looks like some type of egret or something similar.
This is Anwyn with "Hokokokokone." Here's Anwyn's caption: hhhf.
Anwyn and a tree.
Lovely Lily. If Lily looks particularly radiant, it's because I added a little "glow" to the photo.
Anwyn and Lily in front of an "Anwyn-size" tree.
Notice Kristi's cute hair cut!
Lily was eating sticks.
I like the contrast between the red leaves and the Spanish moss.
There are a few trees with leaves that change color in the Fall.
This is either a Great Egret or a white Great Blue Heron (a type of hybrid bird).
The chapel by Lake Alice. We're still trying to figure out what those trees are. From a distance they look like evergreens but obviously are not evergreens (they are not dying).
Lily looking for alligators. We didn't see any.
Maple leaves and Spanish moss.
I love when the leaves on these vines turn this lovely gold color. You can see gold streaks climbing up the evergreen trees, creating a beautiful contrast.
1 comment:
Beautiful colors--cute girls! (Like the haircut!) :)
Post a Comment