Adam is five months old today. He keeps growing well and is wearing some 9-12 month size clothes. We discovered on Friday that his first bottom tooth had broken through (which explains some of his erratic schedule this week). I keep hoping for a consistent schedule, but alas, it isn't to be. Some nights he sleeps 8-9 hours (hurray!), but other nights he is up every 3 hrs (boo!). He gets up every morning by 6:30 to come along for the morning mile with the kids--I wear him in the baby bjorn while we walk a mile. He and I spend our time while the kids are at school in the following ways: eating, napping, shopping, reading Sandra Boynton board books, in the kitchen (him in the Bumbo seat while I clean or make food), listening to music, and outside (him in the stroller while I walk/run and listen to general conference talks). Sometimes he only takes a short nap in his bed, so I will hold him while he sleeps longer (and I read or do other work on my iPad). He is still suffering from bad eczema, and we are trying all sorts of remedies. We gave in and tried rubbing him down with Crisco for the past week, with some mixed results.
Sunday, September 20, 2015
Adam at five months
Adam is five months old today. He keeps growing well and is wearing some 9-12 month size clothes. We discovered on Friday that his first bottom tooth had broken through (which explains some of his erratic schedule this week). I keep hoping for a consistent schedule, but alas, it isn't to be. Some nights he sleeps 8-9 hours (hurray!), but other nights he is up every 3 hrs (boo!). He gets up every morning by 6:30 to come along for the morning mile with the kids--I wear him in the baby bjorn while we walk a mile. He and I spend our time while the kids are at school in the following ways: eating, napping, shopping, reading Sandra Boynton board books, in the kitchen (him in the Bumbo seat while I clean or make food), listening to music, and outside (him in the stroller while I walk/run and listen to general conference talks). Sometimes he only takes a short nap in his bed, so I will hold him while he sleeps longer (and I read or do other work on my iPad). He is still suffering from bad eczema, and we are trying all sorts of remedies. We gave in and tried rubbing him down with Crisco for the past week, with some mixed results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment