How old is your mom?
Zach: I don't know.
Lily: 33
Anwyn: 33 years old
How tall is your mom?
Zach: That tall (arm up to his chest)
Lily: this tall (reaching up as high as she can)
Anwyn: 6 feet
What makes mom happy?
Zach: To play with cars
Lily: Giving her big hugs
Anwyn: Nice, happy people
What is your mom really good at?
Zach: Doing dishes
Lily: Reading her book
Anwyn: She's really good at being a mother.
What is your mom’s favorite food?
Zach: Carrots
Lily: This is tricky. Broccoli.
Anwyn: Cheesecake
If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Zach: Mommy
Lily: Rapunzel
Anwyn: I don't know
What do you and your mom do together?
Zach: Play cars
Lily: Watch shows
Anwyn: Read books
What is something that Mom always says to you?
Zach: Clean up
Lily: Do your morning things
Anwyn: How was your day at school?
My mom loves to relax by... Don't know (Zach); read her book (Lily); read her book (Anwyn).
The best thing she cooks is... Desserts (Zach); hamburgers (Lily); teriyaki meatballs (Anwyn)
When my mom shops she likes to buy... celery (Zach); carrots (Lily); stuff that we need (Anwyn)
My mom’s favorite household chore is... clean up (Zach); clean up (Lily); making food (Anwyn)
If she could go on a trip she would go to... to store (Zach); the park (Lily); Canada where her mom and dad live (Anwyn)
You can read last year's interview here.
Below are the Mother's Day cards the children made over the past few days.
2 comments:
I love this tradition! I also love how it is spreading to other families. Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite Mothers!
What fun answers! I can't believe that Zachy can answer the questions too - he's getting so big. Your hair is so long too! It's really pretty. Miss you all!
Post a Comment