After nine posts in two days, this blog is officially up to date! That doesn't happen very often around here. I postdated all of the posts so they fall in the right chronological order, so you'll have to scroll back a little ways to catch everything. I mostly just stuck with photo highlights and not much text--I prefer to just give you the visual overview of our lives (okay, I'm really too lazy to spend a lot of time on text).
Hmmmm...I guess to be officially up to date we might have to change the name of our blog, since we are technically not a Florida Family anymore...
But here is the summary--we had a great summer exploring our new home in North Carolina and making new friends. Now we are looking forward to fall!
2 comments:
Hey Kristy!! I had no idea you moved! We have moved to, but just to JAX. My brother Aaron and his family live in Durham and he is getting his PHD at Duke. What part do you live in? A really fun museum that your kids would love in Raleigh is, I believe it's called Marbles. I will have to double check....Enjoy your new home! Are you there for good?
Hi Angela! That's funny that you have family here--we haven't run into any Towers, so they must be in another ward. We live right near Duke, and are just here for an internship year while Jared finishes up his PhD. If you ever come here for a visit we should get together! I hope you are enjoying your new home in Jax--I thought you guys were permanent Gainesville, but the numbers there are really starting to dwindle. Take care!
-Kristi :)
Post a Comment