Lily is four years old!
We had a fun time celebrating her birthday. Last Saturday we had a Tangled theme birthday party with a few friends. We kept the party pretty simple, but it was a lot of fun. You can see all of the party details over at my Nurture Mama blog if you are interested.To go along with the Tangled theme we made a tower cake--out of doughnuts!
The actual day of her birthday was busy and fun. In the morning we hosted the mommy preschool for Lily and her three friends. After naptime in the afternoon for Zach, the kids and I headed to the park to play. We invited everyone from Lily's sunbeam class (as well as the other sunbeam class) and we had cupcakes to share.
After dinner (homemade macaroni and cheese), Lily opened her presents. She got a few fun toys and books.
She has been asking for a "kid umbrella" for awhile. Now we just need a rainy day!
Happy Birthday, Lily! We are so glad you are part of our family!
2 comments:
Happy birthday Lily!
I love the tower of doughnuts! What a cute birthday girl. :)
{I think I'm changing browsers--my usual one won't let me comment and I've missed commenting lately!}
Post a Comment