Sunday, December 12, 2010

Family Photo Shoot 2010

Take 1
Lily looking a little smug
Under the shade of a palm tree
Flower in her hair
There's the smile!
Blue eyes
I'm 3!
Hugging the ants
Halo baby
Really radiant
Are we done yet?
Mmm, grass.
Little family
My pretty lady

Fence shot
We got a lot of good photos of Anwyn


Still as happy as newlyweds but 8.5 years older
Proof that we do have at least one leaf change colors for the Fall

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for your two family photo posts! :) What cute kids--all 5 of them ;)

I've been meaning to do my own post like this but I don't think it will be as cute as yours. :)

Tiffany said...

sorry--that makes me seem really old to call you a kid. I guess you really aren't kids--being married for 8+ years should qualify you for adult status. :)

Erin said...

Love the family pictures! Hope you all have a great holiday season!

Linsi said...

Your pictures turned out great!

Rachel said...

Very nice pictures! I can't get over how cute Zach's face is, I love it! Kristi you look really pretty too, you take such good pictures.