Sunday, October 24, 2010

Zoo Trip

We recently went to the Jacksonville Zoo. We saw lots of animals and had a great time.

Weird feathered rats.

Big kitties.

Big cow.
Some drums (Bongos).
A little sunshine.
A couple monkeys got out.
Keeping the elephant from floating away.
Jared was even attacked by a Howler monkey.
Anwyn showing off her prey.
Candid photo of Jared eating a snack.
What happened when the animals saw Lily.
She might look peaceful but this was right before she sprouted wings and started a land war in Asia.
I put together a slideshow to some music I created the other day (putting Garageband loops together).

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

(laughing here) :)

[I never did see that monkey in your family photo when you posted it on facebook!]

What a fun movie! It looks like you had a great time. That looks like a great zoo.