Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Pay ide afer nak"

Every afternoon on the way home after picking up Anwyn from school, Lily says the following 4-word sentence:
"Pay ide afer nak."

Translation: "Play outside after snack."

The girls love to play outside. They run circles around our building, take turns on the tricycle, dig in the dirt, gather nature treasures, throw sticks and rocks in puddles, and wave and talk to any dogs or cats or frogs or lizards who happen to be out.
We love the Florida winters!

3 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

How fun! Can't believe your little guy is going to be here in a couple months already!

The Kay Family said...

I've never seen that many open parking spots near your place before!! I bet the girls love to pedal around there. Outside time is always the best.

Jan said...

Oh cute! I am so excited to go where it will be warmer for our kids to play outside!