Sunday, September 20, 2009

Snapshots of our Life

"I'm singin' in the rain, just singin' in the rain. What a glorious feelin' I'm happy again." Anwyn and Lily love to play in the rain. Anwyn has a raincoat and Lily uses an umbrella. Anwyn usually stays drier than Lily does.

Look! I'm all wet but so happy.

"I'm laughin' at clouds so dark up above, the sun's in my heart and I'm ready for love."

Anwyn is a great big sister and likes to do school time with Lily. She is teaching her the alphabet and the numbers. Lily sometimes makes it through most of Anwyn's school time.

Lily likes to help in the kitchen. Mostly she just scrounges for a sample taste. It doesn't matter what the food is or in what state it is, Lily wants a taste.

When it isn't raining, the girls like to make their own and have a little outside water playtime. The other day Lily ended up completely soaked from head to diaper. Anwyn claimed Lily dumped the water on herself. That may be but Anwyn also turned the hose towards Lily and sprayed her with me watching, so she's not always as innocent as she states she is.

"Look how I strong I am. I can hold up this chair!"

Anwyn showing off her new haircut (and the flower clip Kristi made last night).

5 comments:

Becky said...

What beautiful girls! I love Anwyn's new haircut.

The Kay Family said...

Cute, cute, cute (haircut, clip, Lily's messy face) all of it!!

Tiffany said...

What big girls! They looked like they were having a blast in the rain!

The Boohers said...

Cute hair and flower clip, Anwyn! Bella also likes to have Enoch attend her school. Enoch is not always as willing.

Roadrunner said...

Wow! They are getting so grown up. Lily just isn't a baby anymore! I miss you so much. I'll nature walk with you. ;)